Thursday, December 24, 2009

Fearless.

I am not scared to feel low because i seek pleasure in a painful sigh.
I am not scared of my own company when my friends have said their good byes.

I am not scared of suffering because I know its the Age of Kali.
I am not scared of drawing because I know am not competing with Dali.

I am not scared of speaking my mind because it has been quiet for too long.
I am not scared of shutting you up because I have had enough of that stupid song.

I am not scared of dying because I know it brings endless sleep.
I am not scared of living before i go 6 feet deep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the last two lines ...

Taru said...

wow..you write beautifully..so easy in your skin..:) brilliant..your personality come through the stuff you write..

D said...

thanks taru...pleasure to have u on my blog!